- 200 Gms fresh broccoli
- 1 cup cubed new potatoes 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 green onions or scallions minced
- 1 clove garlic minced or grated 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. When ready to serve, garnish with the chopped basil. Enjoy!
- Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Add about a teaspoon of salt to the water. Turn the burner on to medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until tender, which should take about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Cut broccoli into bite-size florets and steam until tender-crisp.
- To prepare the vinaigrette, combine the olive oil, vinegar, onions, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and hot sauce in a mason jar and shake well. Pour the vinaigrette over the potatoes while they are still warm and mix well. Add the broccoli and toss gently.