Dark Chocolate Mousse
Whist eating healthy, the one thing that most of us crave is a dessert...a little something after a meal or a weekend treat..a chocolaty burst of flavour...
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 75% Lindt Chocolate 6 squares
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond or Soya Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Raw Cane Sugar or Honey or Maple Syrup to taste
- Ensure you have an Avocado which is ripe but not overripe..Check for any brown marks..peel it and keep aside
- Melt the Lindt chocolate in the microwave until liquid - Do it in shorter time durations of 20 secs or so to ensure the just right consistency
- Mix all the remaining ingredients and blend until a mousse like consistency is achieved.
- Serve Chilled
- Optional Garnishing Suggestions
- Sea Salt - Add a bit of Savoury bite to the mouse by sprinkling sea salt while serving
- Vanilla Extract can be replaced by any other flavour of taste - Mint, Hazelnuts etc..
- Fresh Blueberries or Raspberries would go very well with this mousse.
- Since this is a Raw dessert made of Avocado, It has a very short shelf life and should be consumed immediately
From Monday https://frommonday.in/