Indonesian Peanut Sauce Dressing
This is one of my all-time favorite dressings. Rich with the flavor of coconut, peanuts, and spicy chiles, when tossed with greens and veggies.
- 3/4 cup smooth or chunky old fashioned peanut butter
- 6 tbsp hot water
- 6 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 4 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp mint garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whisk together all the ingredients to form a viscous liquid that is easily pourable.
- Replacement for Sriracha Sauce - Chilli powder mixed with equal measure of garlic paste and vinegar
- This is the base dressing for Gado Gado Salad but can be used for any salads
From Monday https://frommonday.in/