Cauliflower Broccoli Soup
A simple Cauliflower Broccoli Soup that will not disappoint neither with its flavor, nor with its simplicity of preparation.
- 1 cup Carrot , chopped (red)
- 1 cup Broccoli , cut into florets
- 1-1/2 cups Cauliflower (gobi) , cut into florets
- 1 Onion , diced
- 1 Tomato , chopped
- 3 Garlic , minced
- 4 cups Vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Paprika powder
- Salt , to taste
- Olive Oil , as required
- 1 Inch Cheese , grated
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
- To begin making the Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup Italian Style recipe, chop broccoli & cauliflower into small florets and then blanch them.
- Next heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a deep pan and add onion & garlic in it. Cook for a couple of seconds.
- Now add diced carrots into the pan and keep cooking for another 2 minutes and then add tomatoes, vegetable stock and all the seasoning which includes red chilli flakes, black pepper power, salt, italian seasoning and paprika.
- Keep cooking for 2 minutes and then add blanched broccoli & cauliflower florets. Cook until soup thickens and then taste the soup to adjust the seasoning.
- Serve the soup hot top with grated cheese and fine chopped coriander leaves.
From Monday https://frommonday.in/