- 2 zucchinis
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms (Can be replaced with corn)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ Cup Crumbled Paneer/Tofu
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4-inch shell (use a small spoon for this). Reserve pulp from both zucchinis and chop.
- In a medium bowl, combine pulp, garlic, tomato, mushrooms, basil, oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, olive oil and paneer/tofu . Divide mixture evenly between zucchini shells. Place stuffed zucchinis in prepared baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until zucchinis are tender.
- Sprinkle the cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil and serve.