- 1/4 Cup finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 cup masoor soaked overnight (whole red lentil)
- 2 tbsp grated low fat paneer
- 1 small boiled potato
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp green chilly paste
- 1 tsp oil for greasing and cooking
- Serving them with 1 cup chickpeas gravy will not only enhance the flavour but increase the protein value of the dish.
- Pressure cook the masoor for two whistles or until the masoor is slightly soft and slightly overcooked.
- Add in the remaining ingredients to form small tikis
- Slow roast them with minimal oil to get firm brown tops
- Serve them with mint and tamarind sauce + greek yoghurt or chana masala