- 2 cups vegetable stock/Water
- 1 Carrot, sliced thin
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 50 grams Rice noodles, boiled in salt water
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger grated
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp Fresh Crushed Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup spring onion, chopped
- 2 Red chilies (use as per taste)
- Grind onion, tomates, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds and red chilles to smooth paste. Stir fry this paste in oil till rawness goes away.
- Add vegetable stock. Bring to boil on low heat.
- Add vegetables and simmer till vegetables are cooked.
- Add salt & lemon juice. Add boiled noodles.
- Garnish with Spring Onions and Fresh Crushed Pepper.
- Serve Hot.