- 1/2 cup Broken wheat rava (dalia)
- 2 tablespoon Bajra (seeds)
- 2 tablespoon Ragi Seeds
- 2 tablespoon Jowar Seeds
- 2 tablespoon Barley (seeds)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup Green peas (Matar)
- 1 Carrot , finely chopped
- 2 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger , grated
- Salt , as needed
- 2 tablespoon Ghee
- 1 cup Water
- Coriander leaves (Dhania) , for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- You can add more vegetables like capsicum, cauliflower, corn, mushroom etc
- Mix broken wheat and all other millets and wash it.
- Strain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a cooker, add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle.
- Now add grated ginger, chopped green chilies and onion and saute.
- Add peas and carrots to it and fry well for few minutes.
- Add the washed broken wheat mix to the fried veggies and stir fry everything together till they turn golden in colour and you get the roasted aroma out of it.
- Pour one cup of water or as much as required to cover the surface of the fried mix.
- Add salt according to your taste and pressure cook till the cooker releases 2-3 whistles.