Home made soup 2
- 1 cup chopped pumpkin
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 spoon olive oil
- Saute the onion and garlic in minimal oil and add tomatoes to it and cook for a minute or two
- Add this mixture to the chopped pumpkin and pressure cook it
- Puree the pressure cooked mix and boil it to a soupy consistency
- Add water, salt and pepper as needed
- Add a spoon of olive oil once off the flame.
- You can also season it with oregano and thyme.
From Monday https://frommonday.in/