Hearty Paleo Vegetable Soup
Nothing can quite beat homemade soup. Tasty, flavorful vegetable soup is actually easy to make – although there are a lot of different vegetables, it does not require a ton of prep work.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 4 Blanched and diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (Thyme/Oregano/Rosemary/Basil)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the onion, carrots, celery, and garlic with one teaspoon of salt for 4-5 minutes. Add the diced sweet potatoes and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in the broth, diced tomatoes with the juices, and Italian seasoning. The broth should cover about half of the saucepan; add more if necessary. Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook on low heat for 35-40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the zucchini and cook for 15 minutes more. Serve hot
From Monday https://frommonday.in/