Charred Corn and Bean Salad
- Sweet Corn (Boiled) – ½ Cup
- Black Beans or Rajma – 1 Cup
- Pineapple chunks – ¼ Cup - Diced
- Onion – ½ - Diced Fine
- Mixed Peppers – ½ Cup – Diced
- Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Salsa Verdure as per recipe
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Heat Olive oil in a heavy bottomed pan – Once it is smoking hot, add the boiled corn and let it char to your preference.
- Add in the beans and Pineapple Chunks and give a quick toss – The pineapple should breakdown but not get soggy or overcooked.
- Add in the Onions and Peppers – Only to heat them up slightly and soften them (not Cook)
- Get the mix off the flame and let it cool.
- Add Salsa Verdure, Salt and Pepper as per your flavour and spice preference and serve.