Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Sweet Potato - Peeled and Diced
- 1 Cup Steamed Veggies(Green Beans, Carrots, Peas)
- 1 Cup Quinoa - Cooked
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts - Coarsely Chopped.
- 2 Cups Mixed Greens(Lettuce, Arugula, Rocket)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Cinamom Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Balsamic Vinegar - Home made dressing of Olive oil, sugar, salt, pepper, 1 tsp soy sauce and juice of one full lemon.Instead of mixed greens, only lettuce leaves can be used.
- Roast the Diced Sweet Potato over high flame and let them cook till tender over 1 tsp olive oil.
- Once Cooked, dust them with salt, pepper and cinnamon powder.
- Toss all the remaining ingredients together and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil