Oriental Stir Fry
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 1 Onion
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 100 Gms Tofu
- 1 Cup Mixed Peppers
- Mushrooms/Zucchini/Bok Choy
- 1 Spoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Spoon Corn Flour
- You can use any vegetable of your choice and use the same recipe with an Indian Garam Masala instead of Soy Sauce and Paneer for an Indian Flavor.
- Saute Onions till golden brown.
- Add all veggies and let them semi cook till soft.
- Mix corn flour with water and soy sauce and add to the cooked vegetables and further cook for 3 minutes.
- Chop the Tofu and toss it into the mix and it's ready to serve.