- Drumsticks - 2 cut into long pieces sliced in half
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock/Water
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1/4 cup chopped finely
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tbsp finely chopped
- Pressure cook the drumstick
- Remove the flesh from the drumsticks.
- Reserve the stock and flesh.
- Heat Olive oil in a pot. Add onions and garlic and sauté for a min.
- Add drumstick flesh and mix well.
- Take it in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Take stock and puree in a sauce pan.
- Add cumin powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring it to a boil. Remove the scum off.
- Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.