Skip to content
Veg Quinoa Bowl
Veg Quinoa Bowl Amit Shah
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 Cup Soaked Moong Dal 1/2 Cup Carrots Diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Beans Diced 1/2 Cup Tomato Diced
- 1/2 Onion Fine Chopped
- 1 Tsp Sambhar Masala
- OR 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Finely Chopped Chilly 1/2 Tsp Ghee
- Cordiander to Garnish
If you have used Garam Masala, Garnish with grated paneer.If you have used Sambhar Masala, Garnish with a tadka of Neem Leaves and Urad Dal (My personal Favourite)
- Saute the onions and add all veggies once they sweat.
- Add the Garam masala or Sambhar masala. Add Quinoa and Moong Dal and Pressure cook it with requisite amount of water to get a nice biryani like consistency.
- Garnish with 1/2 Tsp Ghee, Coriander and Chilly.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!