- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Grated Carrots
- 1 Cup Steamed Veggies(Green Beans & Pease)
- 1 Small Boiled Potato(For Binding)
- 1 Cup Shreds of Cabbage1 Slice Cheese
- 1 Roti – 8 Inches Diameter, rolled out thin.
They make a perfect meal for a rushed lunch or a heavy snack and are very easy to carry. For a quick prep, one may prepare the patties over night and use them for a day.
- Mix the grated carrots, Potato and boiled veggies to form a nice mash.
- Season it with salt, pepper and some chat masala and roll out patties from the same.
- Lightly saute the patties on low flame on a non stick pan with minimal oil and set aside to cool.
- Saute the chopped onions and shredded cabbage and spread it over the pre cooked roti.
- Season it with a generous amount of chat masala/Franky masala and chillies soaked in vinegar.
- Place the pattie and cheese over the same and roll it nicely to form a frankie roll.
- Roast this over low flame and serve hot