Tom Kha Soup
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Broccoli
- 1 Cup Mixed Vegetables (Carrots, Baby Corn, Beans)
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Onions
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp Minced Ginger
- 5 - 6 Inches Lemon Grass
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Chickpeas
- 2 Tsp Celery Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Basil Leaves (Optional)
- Salt to Taste
- 2 Tsp Peanuts Powder
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Garnish with peanut powder, celery and lime juice and serve.
- Saute the Onions till they sweat and add the garlic and ginger paste.
- Add the vegetables along with 2 cups of water and lemon grass and let them cook.
- Once cooked reduce the flame and add salt and coconut milk.