Thai Ginger Salad
- cabbage 100g (use red, white or a mixture), shredded
- carrot 50g, grated
- cucumber 1/2, halved lengthways, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- Tofu – 50 Gms – Sliced and grilled/Pan Fried
- onion 1/2, thinly sliced
- coriander a handful, chopped, plus extra to serve
- chopped peanuts to serve
- crunchy peanut butter 30g
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- lime 1, 1 tbsp juiced to make
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ginger 2cm piece, thinly sliced
- To make the dressing, whizz together all the ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Combine all the salad ingredients, except the peanuts, in a salad bowl, pour over the dressing and mix well. Garnish with the peanuts and more coriander to serve.