Sweet Potato and Beetroot Salad
- 1 Sweet potato , sliced into roundels
- 1 Beetroot , sliced into roundels
- 1 Onion , cut into rings
- 2 tablespoon Capers
- 1/2 cup home made paneer
- 1 Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons Honey
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- Feta Cheese can be used instead of paneer.
- First roast the sweet potato in 1 tsp olive oil, till it becomes soft and brown. Then remove them and roast the beetroot the same and keep it aside.
- Now in the same pan, add the chopped garlic and fry them till it become brown but not fully burnt. Once done you can add the lemon juice, honey and glaze the pan.
- Add the roasted potato and beetroot, also add in the capers and onion rings. Season it well with salt and pepper and serve.
- Serve the Roasted Sweet Potato and Beetroot with Capers and Burnt Garlic Lemon Dressing Recipe
- Garnish with crumbled paneer.