- 1 whole Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- Spinach/Baby Spinach Leaves – 1 Cup – Finely Chopped
- Mixed Peppers – ½ Cup – Finely Chopped
- Onion – 1/4th - Diced
- Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Milk – 3 Tbsp
- Salt & Pepper to Taste Optional: Mushrooms/Tomato/Zucchini/Smoked Paprika
- Heal the oil in an 8” oven safe skillet – Saute the onions until tender.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with milk, salt & pepper – Do not overbeat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, stir and cook until the edges pull away – ideally 2-3 mins.
- Pop the skillet into the oven and bake at 180C for 15 mins or until set.