Skip to content
Som Tam Thai Salad
Som Tam Thai Salad Amit Shah
- 1 Small Green Papaya - Grated
- 6-8 Green Beans - Blanched in boiling water
- 6-8 Cherry Tomatoes - Halved 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Brown Sugar
- 4-5 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Tsp Coarsely Ground Roasted Peanuts
- 1 tsp Melon Seeds
- Salt to taste
ReplacementsCherry Tomato - Normal Tomato, fine chopped.As a prep, grate the papaya and refrigerate it to save time. Also the chilled papaya tastes better.
- Lightly ground the garlic cloves with a pestle and add green beans and tomato. Ground it again to release flavours.
- Add the grated papaya, toss it and mildly pound it with a pestle to release juices.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, sugar, soy sauce, chilli and toss it till it all mixes well.
- Garnish with grounded peanuts and melon seeds.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!