Sarson Ke Phool
- 200 gms broccoli flower heads lightly steamed
- 1 Tsp mustard oil
- 2 Tsp mustard sauce
- 50 gms Epigamia Greek Yoghurt natural unsweetened
- 1/2 Tsp Grounded Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp grounded Kalonji
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to Taste
- Lemon to Taste
- Sprinkle chaat masala and squeeze a lemon before serving.
- Mix the greek yoghurt with mustard sauce, mustard seeds, kalonji and salt to form a marinade
- Marinate the steamed broccoli flower heads with the marinade and leave them for 2 hours.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes and toss in the marinated broccoli
- Sprinkle the mustard oil over it and let them cook till they start charring