Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas with Mint Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ medium head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets, about 2 cups
- 1 Cup Chickpeas – Soaked overnight and Pressure Cooked
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C, line a baking sheet with foil and grease with some oil or cooking spray
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets, drained chickpeas, olive oil, curry powder, salt and pepper together and spread on baking sheet.
- Roast in oven, 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix yogurt, mint, sugar and lemon zest together. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, divide yogurt and spread on the bottom of each plate, top with roasted cauliflower and chickpeas.