- 2 Healthy tortilla
- 1 cup boiled kidney beans
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup any vegetable of choice ( Mushrooms, Broccoli and Capsicum are preferred)
- 1/2 cube cheese
- 1 spoon ketchup
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- chilly to taste
- pepper to taste
- Serve along with salsa and guacamole.
- Saute the onions and add the ginger garlic paste and spices once the onions sweat.
- Add the tomatoes and let it cook into a nice thick gravy.
- Add the vegetables and rajma and nicely mash it.
- Spread this mixture on the tortilla and grate the cheese over it and cover it with another tortilla.
- Roast them over a heated skillet till brown and serve.