- 1 cup cooked brown rice/unpolished rice
- 1 cup vegetable broth/Water
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Onion - Diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- ½ Cup Carrots + French Beans + Charred corn
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder/Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder/paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Cup Blanched and Chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 bean, black or kidney, drained and rinsed (Pressure cooked)
- Hot Sauce
- Salsa (<a href="https://frommonday.in/salsa-verdure/" target = "_blank" >Click here</a> for details.)
- Pour 1 Tablespoon of olive oil into a skillet set to medium high heat.
- When the pan is hot add the onions and once they are cooked add the bell peppers, zucchini, mix veggies, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and cook for around 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes and beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the bean mixture on top of the rice with as many garnishes as you like!