- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbsp diced jalapeno peppers or chopped green chiles
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 Tbsp sliced black olives
- 1 Tbsp Coriander - Chopped
- 1/4 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk and salt until blended.
- Place a lightly oiled 8-in. non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.
- As eggs set, push cooked portions toward the centre, letting uncooked eggs flow underneath. When eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains, spoon peppers, olives and coriander onto 1 side.
- Fold omelette in half. Cut in half; slide onto 2 plates. Top with avocado.