Eggs in a Mug
- 3/4th Cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 1 green onion (scallion), sliced
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp fat-free milk
- 1 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil – To coat the mug
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Generously coat the inside of a medium sized mug with Olive Oil
- Add broccoli and 1 tsp water, and microwave on 100% power (high) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
- Add red pepper, green onion, eggs, and milk. Beat with a fork until eggs are well blended.
- Microwave for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave again for 30 seconds, or until eggs are puffed and set. Sprinkle with cheese; cover with foil, and let stand a few minutes until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper.