Cauliflower Leek Soup
- 1.5 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped leek (stalk only)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups vegetable stock/water
- 1 tbsp fresh crushed pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Saute the diced garlic until fragrant
- Add the leeks and saute them - Add the salt and cook until tender.
- Add the cauliflower florets and 1 cup vegetable stock/water.
- Once cooked, blend the mix and sieve it to get a smooth creamy paste
- Mix this paste with the remaining vegetable stock/water and let it simmer to a boil.
- Add fresh crushed pepper and olive oil while serving- Serve hot