Cabbage Mango Slaw
- 2 cups shredded cabbage (mix of green and purple)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 mango, not fully ripe
- 1 medium spring onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp vinegar
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp black and white sesame seeds
- Bird’s eye Chilli or Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Peanuts
- Julienne the mango (cut into strips).
- Combine with the cabbage, carrots, spring onions and toss together in a large bowl.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the vinegar, soy sauce, and lime juice; slowly whisk in the oil.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Let it sit at least 15-20 minutes to let the dressing soak in.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds, Bird’s Eye Chilli Slivers and Toasted peanuts garnish.