Skip to content
Burrito Bowl Amit Shah
- Guacamole 1 Cup
- Salsa 1 Cup
- Cooked Brown Rice 1 Cup
- Boiled Black Beans 1 Cup
- Red & Yellow Bell Pepper 1 Cup
- 1 Big Onion
- Cheddar Cheese -1 Tbsp
- Mexican Seasoning - 1 Tsp
- 1 Bowl Mixed Steamed Vegetables(Brocoli,Zucchini,mushrooms,green beans, carrots)
- 1/2 Cup American Corn - Steamed
- Shredded Lettuce - 1 cup
ReplacementsBlack Beans - RajmaMexican Spice - Ginger powder + Oregano + Chilli Flakes + Pepper + Garlic SaltGarnish the dish with a few crushed nacho chips and cilantro.
- Cut the Bell peppers and onions into fat long slivers - Place them on a pre heated pan or oven and let them roast with 1 tsp oil.
- Get them off the heat when sides start blackening.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and top them with the salsa and guacamole
- Garnish with Cheese
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!