Broccoli Almond Soup
Broccoli almond soup recipe that is both healthy, delicious and simple to make, takes about 30 minutes, a great dish for the middle of the week.
- 200 gms Broccoli
- 10 Soaked Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Onion Fine Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Pepper/Cayenne Pepper
- Garnish with Olive Oil and Sliced Slivers of Roasted Almond
- Saute the onions and garlic and add the broccoli.
- Let it all cook for a bit - Broccoli should lightly get tender.
- Whisk the soaked almonds with 2 cups of water in a blender to form almond milk.
- Add the tender Broccoli mix to it and blend it to make a puree
- Boil this puree to get a good soupy consistency and turn the flame to minimum, add milk and get it off the flame.
- Flavour it with salt and pepper