- Carrot 1 medium
- Beetroot 1 medium peeled
- Apple 1 medium cored
- Orange 1 medium
- Celery stick 1 medium
- Pink salt 1 tsp
- Lime juice 1 tsp
- If you have a juicer, then simply push all the veggies and fruits through the feeder and wait for the juicer to completely extract juice from the mixture.
- Once done, add pink salt and 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Mix well.
- Drink the juice without straining.
- You have to chop the apple, beet and carrot into cubes sized pieces before you place them in the blender.
- Place the orange, beet, carrot, celery and apple in the blender along with the pink salt and lime juice. Add 100 ml of water.
- Blend to a smooth puree.
- Strain and drink the juice immediately.